Jan 10, 2011

[solita]

While browsing through the Twitter announcements, I noticed a mention of a store that was new to me.  Out of curiosity, I followed the link and read about a nice free scarf being offered for [solita]'s newest locations opening.  Off I went, in search of a cute scarf and discovered a very sweet little store, that offers some extremely well made skirts and adorable purses.  While browsing, I had the pleasure of meeting the creator of [solita], a very sweet lady, who is extremely nice and takes great care in her creations, named nene Flores.  I had the pleasure of talking with her for a bit and found that she is a newer creator who is showing an incredible amount of promise.  At this time, she offers a nice selection of skirts, purses and of course, an adorable scarf  but, hopefully we will be seeing her expand her wonderful talents to a broader range of items, for example tops.  Needless to say, I did some nice shopping there, picking up some very cute skirts and the adorable scarf.  I grabbed a few pictures of the items I picked up, including a very generous gift from nene, a fat pack of purses that are too cute for words!
Exclusive purse when you purchase the fat pack
A nice variety of purses are available and with the color choices, in the fat pack, I recommend picking it up.  Also, with the fat pack, there is an Exclusive one included, that gives you a little more for your Linden.
nene has chosen colors that are more neutral, which means that these fabulous skirts can be mixed and matched very easily, with items that are already in your wardrobe.  An amazing find and one that I'm very pleased with!

No comments: